The essence and structure of separate work of pupil
The corporation of separate work depends largely regarding the link between students learning and their future practical tasks. Independent work of students is a really broad concept, when you look at the interpretation of which different approaches had been created, that is because of variations in knowing the essence with this sensation.
Usually, separate work is considered as a split style of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different methods to independent work of students
At exactly the same time, its crucial features start thinking about compulsory classes when you look at the assigned time routine regarding the university time, work with no direct involvement associated with instructor, however for the required control. Based on other statements, separate work involves all active mental activity of pupils into the academic procedure, is the interior basis of interaction between many types and types of occupation among themselves. Considering independent act as the key approach to gaining knowledge, adherents for this approach argue so it covers cognitive activity, which students execute not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, exams, during defense of coursework, diploma papers, etc. This is certainly, independent work, according to this vision, encompasses a variety and types of the academic procedure.
In essence, independent work is a working mental task of a student from the execution of a training task. The clear presence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are thought to be characteristic signs and symptoms of separate work. The tasks that pupils need certainly to tackle in their educational activities are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation regarding the material associated with subject, that will be considered at the lecture (work with the abstract of this lecture, recommended by the academic literature);
- summarizing of fundamental works relative to the curriculum system;
- solving tasks, performing experiments, experiments, and the like;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) during the class;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Every one of these components of the educational process are separate work, because pupils perform them to a certain degree independently, in non-auditing time.
Stages of independent work of pupil
Independent tasks are an educational task regarding the student, aimed at studying and perfecting the materials associated with the subject minus the direct involvement regarding the instructor.
Separate work with the satisfaction of this research task encompasses three phases.
- Planning of this pupil when it comes to task, theoretical, psychological, organizational, methodological and logistical help of independent work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested inside the intellectual readiness, this is certainly, the capability to use his knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness is the power to optimally prepare an independent work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, contrast, generalization, classification, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the current presence of motives for doing a certain task. To help the job set before the pupil in order to become the motive of his mental, practical activity, it should be sensed by him. The inner perception associated with task starts with an actualization associated with the motive, which prompts the pupil to do the job, and, appropriately, to arrange their particular independent work.
- The prosperity of the preparatory stage is dependent on the organizational, methodological, material and technical support associated with student’s independent work (availability of literature, methodological suggestions, visual helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution associated with research assignment. Here is the most significant & most accountable stage within the student’s independent work. Considering that the educational task & most usually occurs within the educational-cognitive kind, along the way of their implementation included all mental procedures that provide cognitive task: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the job is affected by such personal characteristics associated with pupil as dedication, determination, obligation, etc.
- Analysis of this completed task could be the final phase of independent work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the high quality and period of the task, the efficiency of the practices and tools used in the entire process of separate work.